Monday, January 10, 2011

English Homework-Communication

Communication is important as without it, a person will not be able to share his or her opinion with others. People will not be able to express their ideas or object without the use of communication.

My favourite forms of communication would be a face-to-face conversation, web chat and text messaging. I do not like using phones as I find it hard to hear the caller and phone bills are expensive.

I prefer to use chat when I plan to talk about more informal business like gaming or when telling other people bad news as I don't want to see their faces when they hear it. When there's a lot to disscuss i prefer a face-to-face conversation as its easier to explain and elaborate, I can also bring along materials for the discussion. For short messages I like to use text messaging as it saves more time to turn on the phone than to turn on the computer or arrange a meeting.

The difficulties I face when I am communicating with some one would be to get my point of view or opinion through as some people find it hard to do things with ways other than their's.

No comments:

Post a Comment