Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

         Today on the first day of the orientation week I have learnt more about the facilities at SST and its rules such as the 3R's and the 10C's. The PSL's and my form teacher, Mr Nooh, have also made me feel comfortable in the new classroom environment. I also have got to know my classmates better.

         I chose to come to SST as I believe that their method of using technology to study is not only modern but effective. Using technology gives us students the ability to tap into an unlimited source of knowledge whenever we want to. Thus it is my belief that I would be able to achieve more with technology by my side. My aspirations as a member of the SST family is to do the school proud overseas of by scoring good results at the "O" levels


I think this picture best describes my growth as it shows that I am able to work with my group to get together and start the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment